TALK affects WALK

Day 7

What you say and think matters! Did you realize that what you say sets the course for who you will become and what you think will substantially affect your final destination? I can't stand being around negative people. I love them, but they drain me. Let's face it, everyone has a day where things don't seem so bright and we hit that negative streak. But when our words and thoughts continuously focus on the negative, you can be assured, the negative will happen in our lives. If you look for the negative, you will always find it! What's disappointing is that the entire time you are focusing on the negative, the positive is ALL around you! If we would just focus on the positive, we would experience the positive.

Now I'm not saying the negative will disappear and nothing bad will happen to you. But you'll begin to notice just how much good is in your life as well.

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinks in his heart, so
is he. (NKJV)

Proverbs 4:23 Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life. (NCV)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iagree, I have suggested that some of our Mappers leave a project because of negative talk. It can affect a whole crew (perhaps should say infect). I have learned over the years to be flexible in my thinking and handling of people and work, without compromising my belief in GOD and his WORD. God Bless, HowARD A.

Post a Comment