Excited to Serve

It's the morning after the NFC Championship game and the Packers walked away victorious! All around Green Bay you can sense the excitement and energy of the Pack heading to the Super Bowl. I even had a few people open the door for me at various places today. Who knew that going to the Super Bowl would make people nice (ha.ha.) I can't imagine how everyone is going to be over the next two weeks between now and the big game.

Just a thought......when was the last time you were equally excited to serve someone else with no strings attached? I'm excited about the Packers moving forward but I'm even more excited about what God wants to do in and through his church in Green Bay!!! Everyone of us was created to be a blessing to others by serving them in very simple and practical ways. What is it that you love to do? What is something you do regularly that others often compliment you on? I'll bet that your greatest abilities are found in there somewhere. What if you used those abilities to serve others?

Now that's something to cheer about!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment