Note of Birthday Thanks!!!

Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday best-wishes yesterday! 36; only 4 years to 40!!! Birthdays are a regular reminder not only that I'm getting older but also that I am a blessed man! I have an amazing wife of 16 years and 2 wonderful kids. But the most significant blessing of my life is my personal relationship with Jesus Christ. To all my family and friends both near and far, the most significant gift I could receive from you is to know you've started that relationship as well. Not religion, but a relationship. Don't let a negative past experience at a church or with a stupid so-called Christian keep you from that personal relationship. Stop for just a minute, right now, and start your relationship by saying...... "Jesus, I know I'm not perfect and I've made plenty of mistakes.....but I'm asking you to forgive me of all my sins.....come into my life in a real way.....show me how to live my life for you.....AMEN!" Congrats, you just started your relationship. Now find a great church; not a lame one that doesn't make sense. If you need help finding one. I can give you some suggestions, no matter where you live.

God Bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment